Update schedule:

New On Writing with Kana segments on Tuesdays and Thursdays. New Sakura Sweet updates on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. New comedic bits on Saturday and Sunday if I have the inclination.

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Google illustrates a story (Ramble #2)


So I'm going to do an experiment.  (Apparently it will be both religious and homosexual.)
It will probably end up as a total mess.  (But damn, will it look like a sweet bike.)
 I'm going to write a story, a simple one, and then type each sentence into google.  (Each sentence will be part of a paragraph, because that is how writing works!  Yey, kids!)
 I will put the first image result beneath that sentence.  (Like Charles Bernstien did before me, with poetry, evidently.)
 I will not censor anything.  (Look at me, I am smart.  I am the stuff of motivational posters.)
 Anything can, and will, happen.  (You can say that again.)
I will explain my friend google's choice in parenthesis.  (My friend is shy.  This is how he says hello.)
So without further ado, let us begin with the story.  (Google wants to share the world with you.  Isn't that just the sweetest?  He's so thoughtful.)
Henry woke up in the morning with a mess of frizzy hair.  (So Henry is a girl.  That kind of looks like a guy.  Maybe he's a transvestite?  A cross-dresser?  I guy who like to wear bras?)
 He washed it, combed it, brushed his teeth, and grabbed everything he needed to get to work.  (Really google?  There was a picture of a baby doing the dishes in the second spot.  I mean this makes sense, I guess.  So good job.)
 He walked out the door.  (I'm sorry, Google, I didn't know you had to comply with federal regulation.  Is there anything I can do to ease the pain?)
It caught on his finger.  (Eww, Nasty.)
 He cussed and hurried on his way.  (I can't.  I just can't.  That's perfect, Google.  Absolutely breathtaking.)
 He stopped at a bus stop. (A bus stop.  We're hitting a rhythm here, keep going!)
 He waited for the bus.  (And split into his three alter-egos, the boy, his sister, and their dog.)
 The bus came. (Aawww yeaaa.)
 But it turned out that the bus driver was a demon from hell.  (oooooh we will eat your soul)
  So Henry tried to run away.  (And, um, this guy too?  No wait, is that the bus driver?  It has to be!  Just look at that face!)
 But the demon bus driver smashed his giant bus into Henry's skull.  (That's, uh, that's really dark of you, Google.)
Henry's bones were ground to dust.  (What is its, precious?)
 The demon bus driver laughed.  (And showed Henry the comic he had been working on, about his terrible childhood, and how his father Satan abused him, that if we read we would all love him for.)
He drove away into the sunset (in a sweet ride).
 The end.  (Curtains drop.)

Autopsy:
That was quite the ride.  I'm sure my friend Google here agrees.  He did such a great job, don't you think?  You should praise him by Googling cool stuff.  Here's his contact info.  Go have fun.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hey there. I didn't see you. Because I'm not here right now. I'm over the internet. Doing things. So, be nice, or not.