Update schedule:

New On Writing with Kana segments on Tuesdays and Thursdays. New Sakura Sweet updates on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. New comedic bits on Saturday and Sunday if I have the inclination.

Monday, April 6, 2015

Pen reviews

So I was going to post something about how cool math is, but it turns out that MS word equations don't work in blogger, or they do, and I'm too lazy to make them work.  So cry now about the awesomeness that this world will now never see.  From me.

So instead of that, I'm going to be doing a pen review.  You know, a ball point pen.  Review.  They're really nice, you'll see.

Here it is.  My baby.  My pen wife.  Both at the same time.  This piece of stationary utensiality is the most amazing thing to have ever existed on planet earth.  Besides corn dogs.  I can't forget corn dogs.

The distinction would become clearer if they came up with Corn Dingii.  Are you listening, Kick Starter?  I've got a fat wallet, lots of time to kill, and a hungerin for some Dingun.

Back to the pen.  The Precise V7, as you can see here in exhibit A.  Up near the top you may notice a strange sort of roller mechanism.  I think that might be a cascaded ink flow device.  I'm not sure.  Now look to your right.  See that sleek body, those bold, bright words of courage.  Precise.  V7.  Feel the tingles those words send down your spine.  Turn your attention to the cap.  Look at that cap.  So ... sexy.  Don't you just want to taker her--I mean, it on a cruise?
Or maybe, on a mountain adventure?  Where you and the pen will stay in a warm cabin? And go hiking together?  And get stuck under an avalanche together?  And die together, in each other's arms?

Hey, I don't know where this picture came from.  Ask google if you really want to know.  



I give this pen ten caps out of ten.  Would write all over myself again.

Buy it now

Throw it away

Divorce it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hey there. I didn't see you. Because I'm not here right now. I'm over the internet. Doing things. So, be nice, or not.