Update schedule:

New On Writing with Kana segments on Tuesdays and Thursdays. New Sakura Sweet updates on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. New comedic bits on Saturday and Sunday if I have the inclination.

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Vocaloid showdown!!

Which Vocaloid is best?  In case you didn't know, Vocaloids are the Japanese music programs which are represented as human pop singers, most of them young women, of course.  But there are some notable exceptions.

Anyways, here we go!  My top ten list!

Numberoo DIEZ (10!)

Kagamine Len
Woa, that is one hot m'fer.  And I'm not gay.  I think.  But this is more then a beauty contest.  It's a vocal contest.  Plus I'm a chauvinistic womanizer and vote women up cuz I'm attracted to them.  So there.

Seriously, though, I can't seem to like Len (left, in Japanese) as much as his sister Rin (right, aahhha.  Ha.  And hey guess what Kagami means mirror.)  He doesn't have awesome rabbit ears--hair bow thingies, for one.  And I swear I can never tell him apart from his sister, even though he's a guy.  It's as if they're the same person ...

Ddddddd nine.  (9)

IA
She's platinum.  She's--vocaloid 3, and I don't like it cuz it's not the same as Miku.  Kill me if you want, that's how it is.  She only got here because her name is cool.  And she's cute.  But so are all the others.  I mean, I haven't listened to anything by her yet--

Ok, I'm back from watching some serious IA.  I gotta admit, it's catchy.  I'm making up this list as I go, though, and I still got plenty more vocaloids I like better.

But she does get points for being sexy.









Octomate!  (sounds like squid sex[but squid don't have eight--]) *8*

Kaai Yuki
So she's here because I have a thing for little girls.  Just a thing, I swear, not that kind of thing, or that kind of thing, I just like cute dresses and, and, and ... Dresses.  Yea.

But she's voiced by a real child, so ... I have to put her here.  At the back.  I'm sorry, Yuki-chan.  You just need to upgrade your software, then I'll be there to pet your hair and, and, and.

And pigtails.  Pull on her pigtails.











Seven, the lucky number. (7)

SONiKA

SONiKA is sort of a wild card for me.  I love her character art.  I love the fact that she's british.

This
<---
is my Iphone wallpaper.

But, I can't for the life of me ever understand what she is saying.  I mean, I never can, for any of these chicks.  And guys.  But english?  Man, that's just bad manners.  Man.  So, I put here here, in spot number seven, which means I might like her better than six or five, sometimes, when I'm in a good mood.

And also when I'm really sad with my life and want an english speaking friend to cheer me up.


Six. 66.  The number of the devil.  Ish.  (6)

Kamui Gakupo 
This guy is devilishly hot.  Fiendishly handsome.  And his voice, oh, it's like the voice of Satan himself.  He is the most deserved of this apocalyptic space.  He is also the most likely to end up as the sacrifice in a cult blood ritual.  Just saying.

His voice.  Oh, wow, his voice.  So rich.  So ... vocaloidish.  Jesus it gives me chills.  But he's a guy, and I'm a chauvinistic male attracted to hot girls.  He just won't do, cluttering up my top five, attracting all the female attention.

So stay.  Good boy.



Five, a gooooolden ring (5)

Kagamine Rin
See, she's golden?

*silence.  In the background, crickets chirp.*

I love her.  She's awesome.  But she's tied to her stupid brother.  Every single time I hear her in a song I hear her stupid brother with her.  I love those floppy rabbit ears.  Bow.  Hairband.  Thingy.  Plus she's like, yellow, and awesome.  And cute, did I mention cute?  (Sadly for me, she's fourteen.  Or, maybe it's good for me.  I could use a little, little sister action.  If Kaai Yuuki weren't there already.)

Her voice: good enough.  Could be great, if not always attached to that damn Left.  Ha, his name doesn't sound as good in English, does it?  Be glad you got mentioned at all, boy.  It's because of yo' sis.



Four.  Let the defcon references begin. (4)

Megurine Luka
Sssssss.  That is one hot chick, with an even hotter hairdo.  It doesn't hurt that that leather jacket always just so short ..

I like her voice, I do.  I swear she's not up here just because I think she's cute.  I listen to her all the time, alllll the time, allll the time.  When I'm not listening to Miku.

She's got nice clothes.  What can I say?  The woman's got a sense of style.  Plus she's sizzling pink.  Really suits her.










Three blind vocaloids (3)

SF-A2 Miki


I'll admit right now, this girl only made it this high because of her name.  It's awesome.  I love tanks.  I love vocaloids.  Her name makes her sound like a tank.  SF-A2.  Just feel that f on the tongue.

She's pretty cute in her own right.  Her hair is nice, and she's always got a smile on.  Really cute, actually.  I think I'd call her the cutest vocaloid, besides Kaai Yuuki, of course.  No one can beat my Yuki-san when it comes to dem eyes.

Her voice?  I can't tell her apart from Miku.  I think that's a good thing.




Two: almost good enough.

Hatsune Miku
I know, I know, I'm being harsh, putting Miku in second.  Dearest Miku, you are my pride and joy.  I love watching you dance, you are the one who got me started down this rabbit hole.  You have been an amazing rabbit all along.  You only need a pocket watch to complete the look.

Blue is my favorite color.  Blue blue blue blue blue I love blue.  I have a figurine of Miku right next to me as I type.  I love Miku.  Miku is awesome.

So why second, you ask?  I'll show you.





one: GUMI!!

GUMI!!
Yes, GUMI.  The one and only GUMI.  She.  Is.

*whispers* amazing.

Do I even need to justify myself?  Look at that.  Just look at that.  Take a moment and study this perfect specimen.  Your eyes will let you know the answer to all your questions.

GUMI is awesome.  All hail GUMI.




And that's it for my vocaloid top ten list.  Here's a lit of video links: one for each vocaloid.

Kagamine Len (Same one as his sister)

IA (a different one than linked before)

Kaai Yuki (hehehe ...)

SONiKA (Can you understand what she's saying? I can't.  But I still love her.)

Kamui Gakupo (Dat voice.)

Kagamine Rin (Same one as her brother)

Megurine Luka (Megure means round)

SF-A2-Miki (D'aaaawwww)

The Miku (Hatsune)

(All hail) GUMI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hey there. I didn't see you. Because I'm not here right now. I'm over the internet. Doing things. So, be nice, or not.