Update schedule:

New On Writing with Kana segments on Tuesdays and Thursdays. New Sakura Sweet updates on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. New comedic bits on Saturday and Sunday if I have the inclination.

Monday, April 6, 2015

Hey you. Yea, you there. The one with the hair. (ramble #1)

I'm sorry, I made assumptions.  Maybe you don't have hair.  In that case, I'm going to assume that you have a head and call you by that instead.  Hey you.  You with the head.  You, looking at this post.  I need you to look over here.  Yea, that's right.
Look right here.  At these sunglasses.  Aren't they cool?  Now, look down.  That's right.  Down.











What, did you think I was going to show you something?  Something awe-inspiring, maybe?  Something important?  Something to blow your mind?  Well, guess what.  I will.  Later.  Once I figure out what it is.  But until then, guess what,















we're going to talk about it.  The it.  The first result I got Google searching what to talk about.  I asked Google.  Google answered my prayer, the almighty Google.

I will talk about IT.

I watched a movie called IT when I was a kid.  It was really strange.  Not in that good kind of way.  More in that 'oh my god what am I watching' way.  And it wasn't this



No, it was an it that kind of looked like ET.  Maybe I'm rambling here.  But that IT had a finger that could grant any wish.  So the kids wished for lots of gold.  And then they broke their arms trying to lift it.  And I think learned a lesson about inflation.  Maybe that movie doesn't exist.  Maybe I was just dreaming.  Or hallucinating while watching ET.  I don't know.  I can't seem to find it on Google.

So, I'm done talking about it.  What now?  How about I talk about writing.  No, I'll save that for a different, non-rambling post.

So it's sunny right now.  Where I'm at.  And it shines through the tessellated crystal of the drinking glass on my desk and plays against the false wood with a subdued sort of tone that makes me want to eat ice cream.  Good ice cream, the kind that you can chew.  The kind of stuff you buy in the bargain freezer at wall-mart, that isn't really ice cream so they have to call it 'frozen dessert.'


That stuff is good.  So is frozen yogurt, and pretty much anything else that tastes like iced cream.  It's all great.  Sugar is great.  I'm going to get diabetes.  I think I'll go cry in a corner now.  See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hey there. I didn't see you. Because I'm not here right now. I'm over the internet. Doing things. So, be nice, or not.