Update schedule:

New On Writing with Kana segments on Tuesdays and Thursdays. New Sakura Sweet updates on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. New comedic bits on Saturday and Sunday if I have the inclination.

Sunday, April 5, 2015

I want to play some D&D

I want to play some D&D, but I don't have any friends.  I've also never played D&D before.  So I can't really play against myself.  Oh, boo hoo me.  I think I'll write something about it.  No, I'll put up a montage of funny D&D photos and laugh myself to tears.  Hot tears.  Sad tears.

You can do it in world of warcraft.  I think.  I've never played that either.  So there.  I have something to be proud of.

Ha.  Nerd.  I bet you wear diapers.  I mean, not that I do.  I swear.  I don't wear depends, you can ask my mother, she say's I'm a--I'll shut up now.

But, all he wants to do is sing.  


I love it.  I don't even need to say anything, this is perfect.  I think I'll hang it on my wall.

I need some friends.  I swear, I'm not crying, my diaper is still dry.  My, face diaper.  That isn't on my butt.  No, I'm not wearing a diaper.

That's all, folks.  Tune in next time for some weird whale noises.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hey there. I didn't see you. Because I'm not here right now. I'm over the internet. Doing things. So, be nice, or not.