Update schedule:

New On Writing with Kana segments on Tuesdays and Thursdays. New Sakura Sweet updates on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. New comedic bits on Saturday and Sunday if I have the inclination.

Thursday, April 16, 2015

The red oh god the red

Every other day, after Calculus class, I have to calculate
And enter it into a taskbar like this
And it's horrible.  Hell.  The worst experience imaginable by the student of higher math.  Because, in this devious program, known as WebWork, there something so terrible, so horrible, so absolutely terrifying that nightmares are the best thing about them, there is something called--
THE RED BAR OF DOOM.

When you're typing in those equations that look like
And then you get


and you get

and again

Oh, you forgot to remember that the integral of sin(x) is NEGATIVE cos(x)?
Oh, you forgot to remember that that made you FRACTIONS negative?
Oh, wait, you forgot that you ALREADY did that?
Restart the problem.  Calculate it all over again, and you get--

GAH *mash, mash, MASH*
*pant*
GAHHHH!!!
So I do the problem one more time.  Promising to hide myself in a corner when I'm done.  Because I can't.  I can't even.  I can't even.  I do it all again, for the third time, and--

 Blesssed, blessed, sweet mother of god, let me see that again.

HA! HA!  TAKE THAT, CALCULUS!  I WILL SUCK OUT YOUR SUPERPOWERS AND USE THEM FOR MYSELF!  HA!  HA!  I AM AN EVIL MASTERMINd--
HACK HACK cough cough *wheeze* ... 

Anyways.  The green.  The green is good.  The red is bad.  

I am an evil mastermind.  

I think I'm going to go cry in a corner now.  
See you next time.  When I'm done crying.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hey there. I didn't see you. Because I'm not here right now. I'm over the internet. Doing things. So, be nice, or not.