Update schedule:

New On Writing with Kana segments on Tuesdays and Thursdays. New Sakura Sweet updates on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. New comedic bits on Saturday and Sunday if I have the inclination.

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Gif Storm (ramble #3)

A GIF, unlike a photo, tells a short story.  They're sweet, they're direct,
And they can be hella classy.  Here's a bunch of GIFs strung together.  See if you can find the story.  (hint: there isn't one.)
This guy? His name's NoStroy.  He's the beatiest beatnik in a country full of beat down beaters.  Beat it.  Just look at that sweet pokemon cap, those Dave Strider--
No, wait it's dirk isn't it--
Yea.  It's Dirk.  Dirk is cool, man.  Man!
I don't know what this is.  Please don't ask me what this is.  I think I'm going to have nightmares about it.  Gum will never be the same to me.  I don't even, I can't, I
I can't.  I just can't.  I can't even. 

That's all, folks.  If you'd like me to illustrate a story with GIFs, just tell me.  Otherwise, I'll go cry in a corner and hide from the gumball monster.  

He's going to eat me.  No, no, go away, gO AWAY GOAAAAA--'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hey there. I didn't see you. Because I'm not here right now. I'm over the internet. Doing things. So, be nice, or not.