Update schedule:

New On Writing with Kana segments on Tuesdays and Thursdays. New Sakura Sweet updates on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. New comedic bits on Saturday and Sunday if I have the inclination.

Friday, June 5, 2015

Letters are yummy #1

I see letters as real physical things, colors, motions, shapes.  So now I will show to you the alphabet, as I see it.


The letter A

The letter A is indistinct.  A blob of color, with bumpy edges.  It's the first letter of the alphabet, so of course it's the first letter in my positional synesthesia.  It's off to the left, in the corner over there.  I don't know what it's doing, but it looks pretty smug, to itself.  maybe it's having a secret affair with B.



The letter B
The letter B is a party of color, a disco ball of white and blue and yellow.  It took me a while to realize what it was at first, because it's a whole bunch of colors, instead of one.  Is it having an affair with A?  I don't know. Why don't you ask it?






The letter C
This letter looks kind of like a school bus.  It's yellow, and square.  It's at on the other side of B from A, which is important, because both C and A orbit B, while D forms a ring around them. It's a pretty solid letter, though a bit indistinct.  I have to work a bit to see it. 





The letter D
The letter D forms a ring around A, B, and C.  It's big, and its suffocating.  It's kind of like the oort cloud of comets around the solar system, but a turd colored brown, instead of blue or whatever color comets are.







The letter E 
The letter E is a big bar of green, that wants to jump all over the place.  It's hard to look at, because it keeps wanting to jump into my eyes.  It's crazy, and it tastes like apple Laffy Taffy.  Imagine that. 







The letter F
The letter F, interestingly enough, tastes like banana Laffy Taffy.  It wants to spread out at the top, where the ffff of F moves through the letter.  It's not the same color of yellow as C.  It's brighter, more happy.  F is a very happy letter.  It likes E.  I don't think it likes G, though.




The letter G
F doesn't like G because G is unhappy.  G is drooping, full of grape flavoring (Grape Laffy Taffy, as a matter of fact.)  It's dark, and brooding.  It's on a black background because that's just how dark it is.  In fact, all the letters are on a black background, but I just forgot to mention it.  Sorry.  I misled you.  I'm keeping white backgrounds for clarity's sake.  You can look at the background of my webpage for reference.  

The letter H
The letter H is brown, like a horse.  It's a little hard to see; that's why I don't like it that much.  Its cousin I is a lot better.  Hey, you can't blame me for playing favorites.  Some letters are just more equal than others. 







The letter I
I is amazing.  It's ice cream, really really bright ice cream.  It's all white, and in the interest of clarity, I'm going to put it against a black background.  But don't get used to it.  I is cool.  I like I.







That's all for today, folks.  Come back tomorrow if you want more, which I know you do.  You want more psychedelic letters, right?  Right?  

Well it doesn't matter, because I'm going to give them to you anyways.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hey there. I didn't see you. Because I'm not here right now. I'm over the internet. Doing things. So, be nice, or not.