Update schedule:

New On Writing with Kana segments on Tuesdays and Thursdays. New Sakura Sweet updates on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. New comedic bits on Saturday and Sunday if I have the inclination.

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Top Ramen is a Trap. Chicken soda is cool.

Hello there. I didn't see you. I still can't see you because I have a pair of sunglasses under my sunglasses. I got three more pairs under that. Is it just me, or is it dark in here? It's totally dark in here. But I'm still cool. Because wearing sunglasses in a dark room is cool. Cool times five equals more brownie points if you wear multiple pairs.



Onto what I was going to talk about.
Chicken
Soda. You heard that right.




Chicken


Soda. That's my idea.
You know how they always say, 
And all that? Well, what if we made it into a soda? That would be pretty cool, wouldn't it? 
Or even better, turn 
into 
Which would be pretty nasty, wouldn't it? Or would it? What do you think? Would you like to see a soda that tastes like chicken? Or maybe one that tastes like the broth from
That would be cool wouldn't it? I mean, the broth from this stuff is like heavenly nectar. So full of MSG and preservatives and salt that you can't help loving it. And then you feel guilty afterwards. It's how this stuff works. It's--It's--
It's all a conspiracy! The illuminate are onto us! They want our--they want our brains! BRAINS!
Okay that's it. So what do you think? Should there be a chicken flavored soda?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hey there. I didn't see you. Because I'm not here right now. I'm over the internet. Doing things. So, be nice, or not.